Sunday, February 24, 2013

OSCARS, uh...who cares but I'll watch it anyway

Hi all,

Got the little guy to sleep sans wife -she went to Oscar party- so I'm pretty proud of myself.

It was a little touch and go there for a minute, thought he was going to have a meltdown night based on his nap routine today which got a little messed up. Will have to keep fingers crossed.

Re. the Oscars: I really couldn't care less but I'll wind up watching some of it anyway.

Same thing happens every year: I swear I'll never watch again because by the time it's over I'm bored to death or sleeping or stewing in my jealousy (why? I don't know. I suppose it has to do with some peripheral dreams of somehow becoming an actor or writer so it's tough to watch beautiful rich people get more famous and adored).

Oh well.

Another good reason to watch is kinda sorta semi-hoping someone trips and lands square on their chin in front of 4 billion people. 

Schaudenfreude,

John D'oh!

No comments:

Post a Comment